The Mobo Triton is an exciting and ultra maneuverable three wheeled cruiser for children and adults. With a very unique, yet simple steering mechanism, not only is the Mobo Triton fun and enjoyable to steer, it is also easy to ride, durable and a great way to obtain a brisk work out resulting in increased cardiovascular health and hand-eye coordination. The Mobo Triton sits low to the ground, which makes it safe to ride and is designed to be simple, reliable, and fun!
The Mobo Triton also includes an adjustable frame which makes it comfortable for riders of various heights. The caliper hand brake makes slowing or stopping quick, smooth, and easy. A front free-wheel mechanism, a generously padded seat, and inflatable tires provide a smooth ride. The relaxing recumbent seating position means minimal pressure on the wrists, elbows, and hands. There are just too many exciting features of the Mobo Triton to list. Just one ride and you're hooked!
Mobo Triton Specifications:
- Dimension: 41"(L) / 51"(L-Extended) x 26.5"(W) x 25"(H)
- Length Adjustment: 8 slot adjustments in 13" length
- Frame Material: Steel
- Product Weight: 39 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 220 lbs.
- Height Capacity: 3'5" to 5'5"
- Recommended Age: 7 and up
- Gearing: Single Speed
- Steering Mechanism: Rear Steering Handlebars
- Hub: Free-Wheel Mechanism
- Brake System: Hand Caliper
- Chain Material: Chainless
- Seat Height: 11" above the ground
- Seat Features: Cushioned
- Wheel Size: 16" Front / 12" Rear
- Tire Type: Inflatable Rubber Tires
- Bonus Material: Safety Flag Included
- Recommended Riding Area: Flat and Smooth Surfaces
- Carton Size: 35"(L) x 12"(W) x 18"(H)
- Gross Weight: 46 lbs.