Mr. Clean Multi-Surfaces Spray with Febreze Freshness will help you remove grease, get rid of dirt and eliminate the odors in your home. Try this all-purpose cleaner on counters, stovetops and other kitchen appliances. Before you know it, you'll be finished cleaning with extra time to stop and smell the freshness.
Inspired by ma 'o hau hele - the vivid yellow Hibiscus celebrated as the state flower of Hawaii. Great for kitchens, bathrooms, and other tough jobs. Helps Eliminate Odors. Powerful Cleaning. Cuts Grease.
Ingredients Include biodegradable nonionic surfactants.
Causes eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
First Aid: if in eyes, hold eyes open and rinse gently with water for 15-20 minutes. If wearing contacts, remove lenses after first 5 minutes and continue rinsing. If irritation persists, call a physician. If swallowed, drink 1-2 glasses of water and call a physician or poison control center (product contains alcohol ethoxylates) - do not induce vomiting unless they tell you to do so. Have the product container or label with you when calling or going for treatment.
NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due
to packaging updates by manufacturer. With Grease Cutting Power For All of Your Cleaning Needs Non Toxic & Biodegradable Citrus ...