May cause eye, skin, and respiratory tract irritation. Ingestion may cause gastrointestinal irritation.
Handling: Avoid contact with the eyes. Avoid prolonged skin contact. Avoid breathing mists or aerosols. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
Keep out of reach of children.
First Aid Measures
Eye: Immediately flush victim's eyes with large quantities of water, holding the eyelids apart. Get medical attention if irritation persists.
Skin: Avoid prolonged and repeated skin contact. If contact occurs, wash thoroughly with soap and water. Remove and launder contaminated clothing before re-use. Get medical attention if irritation develops.
Ingestion: Call Poison Control Center or hospital emergency department and follow their instructions. Do not induce vomiting unless directed to do so by medical personnel. Never give anything by mouth to or induce vomiting in an unconscious or convulsing person.
Inhalation: Inhalation overexposure is unlikely, however, if irritation occurs, remove victim to fresh air. Get medical attention if symptoms persist.