Mucinex Maximum Strength Fast-Max DM Cough & Chest Congestion, Ages 12+ 6 fl oz
our price: $9.59
save 20% ($2.40)
|Do not use |
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- For children under 12 years of age
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
When using this product
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Do not use more than directed
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..