MucinexDM Expectorant & Cough Suppressant, 1200 mg Extended-Release Bi-Layer Tablets 42 ea
our price: $34.99save 10% ($4.00)
|Do not use |
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- For children under 12 years of age
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for two weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
When using this product
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- Cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Do not use more than directed
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..