Munchkin's® Safety gates are built with the latest safety technology, tested to the highest industry standards, and infused with top-notch design to look great in the home. It's the little things.®
When both form and function matter, this gate blends the natural look of dark wood with a steel U-shaped powerframe that provides extra safety. The gate's triple-locking mechanism and two-way opening door provide both safety and versatility.
- Gate locks shut with just a simple push
- Use virtually EveryPlace™ in the home – top of stairs, bottom of stairs, between rooms
- Duel locks on handle is easy for adults to use, but difficult for a child
- Optional third lock offers added safety
- Steel U-shaped powerframe keeps gate securely in place
- Extra wide 21.5" walkthrough allows for easy in and out access
- Extends up to 54" with additional extensions (sold separately)
- Door swings open in both directions
- Color: Dark Wood
- Dimensions: 29.5 - 40.5" w x 29.5" h
- Material: Wood and Steel
- Mount Type: Pressure or Hardware
- Model Number: 31061
- Included Extensions: Three (x3) 2.75"
- More information and gate selector tool on infantgates.com
Pressure-Mounted: These ready-to-assemble safety gates feature a U-shaped pressure fit powerframe that provides added strength and stability when in position. These models can be lengthened through extensions, which vary in size and quantity depending upon the gate purchased. (Hardware mount kits are also included for added safety and versatility.)
Hardware-Mounted: These gates must be drilled to the wall, but offer a wide walkthrough space and quick release fittings that allow the gate to be removed and replaced quickly to fit your lifestyle needs. Hardware mounted gates are versatile and are recommended for use at top-of-stairs.
EveryPlace Safety Gates
Munchkin takes the guesswork out of determining where your safety gate is approved for use. Our safety gates are designed and approved for use EveryPlace™ around the home – top of stairs, bottom of stairs, and between rooms.
Designed For Safety
Years of safety research and engineering have gone into the development of Munchkin safety gates. The smallest details on every gate have been designed to maximize safety. Each gate has at least two locking mechanisms to ensure a child cannot open it. Vertical slat or dowel design eliminates potential footholds for a child to climb over. Pressure mount gates employ a sturdy U-shaped powerframe made of steel to generate a strong four-point seal in openings.
All Munchkin safety gates have been certified by the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA) to meet or exceed the safety standards outlined by The American Society for Testing & Materials (ASTM).
JPMA provides a certification program for safety gates that demands quality, safety and functionality. The JPMA Certification Seal on a product tells consumers this product has been verified as conforming to the requirements established by ASTM (American Society for Testing & Materials), through independent laboratory testing and follow-up on-site inspection of the manufacturer's production line.
Made in China