No. 1 Baby Care Brand in Europe.
FREE of parabens, pthalates, phenoxyethenol, alcohol and essential oils
For Moderate to Severe Diaper Rash
- Skin protectant cream with enzyme-fighting agents
- Contains 10% zinc oxide ~ Purifies ~ Soothes
Properties: A patented innovation, the non-occlusive formula of Stelactiv acts directly on the main causes of diaper rash, as it:
- Neutralizes enzymes (lipase, protease and urease): The unique association of 3 enzyme-fighting agents helps reduce the action of the enzymes responsible for irritation, redness and discomfort of the diaper area.
- Pampers skin with a combination of irritant-fighting caprylyl glycol and zinc oxide.
- Helps facilitate a quicker recover of the epidermis (out skin layers) through the synergistic properties of D-Panthenol and Vitamin F.
- Provides both quick and long-term relief of discomfort and irritation with its soothing properties.
Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reaction.
Patented Formula Expanscience
Mustela Celebrity Moms:
"I am obsessed with Mustela®'s Stretch Marks Double Action. It is keeping my growing belly beautiful and stretch-mark free... I can't wait to use Mustela® Bebe products once our little one arrives in May."
"Can't get over how divine baby smells! Mustela Foaming Shampoo is amazing, do they make it for adults?!"
"I wouldn't trust my babies' skin to anything but Mustela®. The products are so gentle and effective and smell amazing! I recommend Mustela® to all moms who are looking for quality skincare products for their babies."
"During my pregnancy, I never went a day witjout using Mustela®'s Stretch Marks Double Action. It worked! I'm 100% stretch mark free. On a side note, it smells amazing, which is very important due to the acute sense of smell of a pregnant woman."
"The smell of Mustela® products reminds me of my children. It's a way of having their scent with me when I travel."
"A big thanks to my friends at Mustela®! the best stretch mark cream in the world!"
-Kimora Lee Simmons
Questions? Visit mustela.com.
Made in France