No. 1 Baby Care Brand in Europe.
FREE of parabens, pthalates, phenoxyethenol, alcohol, Fragrance Colorants and essential oils
Used for daily cleansing of the face and body, this cleanser cleanses, protects and soothes. Soap-free and non-irritating formula. May be used in both bath and shower.
- Gently cleanses the skin without drying it, with an ultra-mild, soap-free washing base.
- Protects skin against dryness with the Active Lipid-Replenishing Process® and with its oil in water emulsion
- Quickly reduces the sensations of discomfort (irritation, pulling and itching). The skin regains suppleness and comfort
- Tested on eczema-prone skin under dermatological control and in pediatricians' offices.
- Foaming emulsion, formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reaction and without paraben. Fragrance-free. Soap-free.
- Creamy texture and silky foam make the product enjoyable to use and leave skin soft.
- Practical pump dispenser.
Mustela Celebrity Moms:
"I am obsessed with Mustela®'s Stretch Marks Double Action. It is keeping my growing belly beautiful and stretch-mark free... I can't wait to use Mustela® Bebe products once our little one arrives in May."
"Can't get over how divine baby smells! Mustela Foaming Shampoo is amazing, do they make it for adults?!"
"I wouldn't trust my babies' skin to anything but Mustela®. The products are so gentle and effective and smell amazing! I recommend Mustela® to all moms who are looking for quality skincare products for their babies."
"During my pregnancy, I never went a day witjout using Mustela®'s Stretch Marks Double Action. It worked! I'm 100% stretch mark free. On a side note, it smells amazing, which is very important due to the acute sense of smell of a pregnant woman."
"The smell of Mustela® products reminds me of my children. It's a way of having their scent with me when I travel."
"A big thanks to my friends at Mustela®! the best stretch mark cream in the world!"
-Kimora Lee Simmons
Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reaction. Tested under dermatological control and in pediatricians' offices.
National Eczema Association Accepted