100% Vegan | 100% Vegetarian Multivitamin
Special vitamin, mineral, & herb blend for the healthiest breastfeeding moms and babies
Breastfeeding Essentials is a comprehensive 100% vegetarian vitamin, mineral, and herb supplement containing 29 essential ingredients formulated specifically to meet the specific nutritional needs or nursing mothers. Taking Breastfeeding Essentials provides the added dietary intake of critically important, optimum nutrients and health for both the nursing mother and her baby. Nutritional requirements for new mothers after birth, and during the first six months of lactation, increases will above those during pregnancy for certain vitamins, including zinc, niacin, and vitamins A, E, and C. Breastfeeding Essentials provides a broad array of essential nutrients in easily-absorbable, easy-to-tolerate forms to maintain maternal energy reserves, provide antioxidant protection, support milk nutrient content, and promote overall good health during a time often associated with nutritional stress.
Why MBF Breastfeeding Essentials is Best:
- Contains the highest quality folate and chelated minerals available to ensure the greatest absorption of nutrients.
- Over 100% daily value of vitamin B6, B12, C, D3, E, riboflavin, thiamine, and pantothenic acid to help you meet the increased nutrient demands of lactation, enhance energy, maintain antioxidant defenses, and support overall well-being.
- High quality proprietary blend of herbs delivers extra antioxidants.
- Easy to remember 2 capsule per day dose.
- 100% Vegetarian and Vegan.
My Brest Friend is honored to support you and your family. At my Brest Friend we are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most useful breastfeeding support products for mom and babies all over the world. Our mission is to support moms being able to give their full attention, optimum health, and love to their babies. We strive to be the very best across all aspects of our business.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.