Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling, returning indoors, and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco.
Storage & Disposal: Store in a cool, dry place out of the reach of children. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. If Empty: Do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-526-9377 for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Physical Hazards: Flammable. Do not use or store near heat sources, sparks or open flame. Do not smoke while applying.
Precautionary Statements: Hazards to Humans: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling, returning indoors, and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco.
First Aid if in Eyes:
- Hold eye open a rinse gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first five minutes, and then continue rinsing.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
First Aid if Swallowed:
- Call a physician or poison control center immediately for treatment advice.
- Have a person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
- Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or a doctor.
- Do not give anything to an unconscious person.
- Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment.