Natrapel 8-Hour Deet Free Long-Lasting Insect Repellent 5 fl oz (177 ml)
Keep out of reach of children. Hazards to humans and domestic animals: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling, returning indoors, and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. First aid: If in eyes-hold eye open and rinse gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first five minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If swallowed-call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have a person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or a doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. You may also contact 1-800-858-7387 for emergency medical information. Physical hazards: Flammable. Do not use or store near heat sources, sparks or open flame. Contents under pressure, do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperature above 130°F may cause bursting. Do not smoke when applying.