Hazards to Humans: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling, returning indoors, and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first five minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If Swallowed: Call a physician or poison control center immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison center or a doctor. Do not give anything to an unconscious person. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. Flammable. Do not use or store near heat sources, sparks or open flame. Do not smoke while applying. Keep out of the reach of children.
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Hold 4 to 6 inches from skin while spraying, keeping nozzle pointed away from face. Slightly moisten skin with a slow sweeping motion. Excessive amounts or frequent application is unnecessary. Do not exceed two application per day. Apply on face by first spraying small amounts in palms of hands and spreading on face and neck, avoiding your eyes. Do not apply to the hands of small children. When using on children, apply to your hands and then apply it to the child. Do not apply to their hands. To apply to a child's face and neck, spray the product on your hands and apply to the child. Do not apply to their hands. To apply to a child's face and neck, spray the product into your hands and apply to the child. Take care to avoid mouth and eyes and apply sparingly around ears. Do not allow children to handle the products. Do not spray directly on face. Avoid contact with lips, cuts, wounds, or irritated skin. Do not apply under clothing. Apply sparingly around ears. Storage & Disposal: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. If Empty: Do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer the recycling if available. If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Tick & Insect Repellent Up to 10 Hours of Protection!
Max Formula Repels insects that may carry West Nile Virus and Lyme Disease. Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Deet*.....98.11% Other Ingredients:......1.89% *(CAS ...