Hazards to Humans: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling, returning indoors, and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. First Aid: If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first five minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If Swallowed: Call a physician or poison control center immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison center or a doctor. Do not give anything to an unconscious person. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. Flammable. Do not use or store near heat sources, sparks or open flame. Do not smoke while applying. Keep out of the reach of children.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.