(Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Image & product details will be revised, shortly)
Lowers Cholesterol Naturally
- Clinically Proven
- May Reduce the Risk of Heart disease
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives or Chemical Solvents
- No Yeast, Starch or Gluten
CHOLESTOFF® Tablets are made to Nature Made's guaranteed purity and potency standards.
CholestOff's® clinically proven formula helps lower cholesterol in as little as 30 days!
***Average reduction in LDL cholesterol in 7 clinical studies of 3 weeks or longer on the cholesterol lowering ingredient in CholestOff was 1.4%-24% (2-42pts). Average reduction from diet alone in the study showing a 24% (42pts) reduction was 8.8% (17pts) in LDL. Average LDL at the beginning of this study was 172 points.
Even if you watch your diet and exercise regularly it may not be enough to lower your cholesterol to heart healthy levels. That's where Nature Made® CholestOff® can help.
- CholestOff® is an all-natural drug free blend of plant sterols, which have been clinically proven to block cholesterol absorption and reduce LDL ("bad") cholesterol in as few as 30 days.
- CholestOff® is safe and effective even if you are currently taking prescription medication to lower your cholesterol.
- CholestOff® provides the extra 1.8 grams of plant sterols and stanols daily that Americans need to reach National Institutes of Health Therapeutic Lifestyle Change Guidelines. These guidelines include 2 grams of plant sterols and stanols per day. The average Western diet only provides 0.2 grams per day.
- CholestOff® allows you to get these heart healthy plant sterols and stanols daily without the additional calories and fat of fortified margarines and orange juices.
When you take a Nature Made HealthSolutions product, you can be confident not only that the product's potency is guaranteed, but also the claims made for ether ingredients that are backed by rigorous clinical studies. At Nature Made, we hold your health to the highest standards.
National Institutes of Health Therapeutic Lifestyle Change Guidelines (TLC). These were designed to help reduce bad (LDL) cholesterol.
- Reduce consumption of saturated fat to less than 7% of calories
- Reduce cholesterol intake to less than 200 mg/day
- Consider increasing consumption of plant stanols/sterols to 2 g/day and soluble fiber to 10-25 g/day
- Weight Management
- Increase Physical Activity
Source: National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP)
Products containing at least 0.4 grams per serving of plant sterols and stanols, eaten twice a day with meals for a daily intake of at least 0.8 grams as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of Nature Made Cholest-Off supplies 0.9 grams of plant sterols and stanols for optimum benefits. As part of a cholesterol management program, you should consult your physician and have your cholesterol levels checked regularly.
120 Easy to Swallow Coated Dietary Supplement Tablets
Questions? 1-800-276-2878 or visit NatureMade.com