Helps Support & Maintain Strong Bones & Teeth*
#1 Pharmacist Recommended^
- Short-Term Therapy For Vitamin D Deficiency**
- Supports a Healthy Immune System*
- Improves Calcium Absorption*
- Helps Support Muscle Health*
- Helps Support Heart Health*
Vitamin D is an essential vitamin, however, the National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) reports that approximately one-third of Americans have low levels of Vitamin D.^^
Who Might Need Maximum Strength D?
The following factors can help guide your choice:
- Older Adults
- Individuals With Darker Skin Pigmentation
- Individuals Who Wear Sunscreen Regularly Outdoors
- Individuals Who Spend the Majority of Their Time Indoors
- Individuals Who Live in Northern Latitudes or a Region With High Air Population
- Your physician can arrange for a simple blood test to determine your Vitamin D status.
How Much Vitamin D is Right For You?
The Right Dose shows what strength of Vitamin D may be optimal for your health needs.
Maximum Strength Vitamin D3 softgels are made to Nature Made's guaranteed purity & potency standards.
Colors Derived from Natural Sources - No Synthetic Dyes. No Artificial Flavors. No Preservatives. No Yeast or Starch. Gluten Free.
Nature Made® Maximum Strength D is specially formulated for short-term use by adults, diagnosed as Vitamin D deficient, to restore healthy Vitamin D levels. It provides 10,000 IU of vitamin D3, a nutrient essential in maintaining optimal health & much more.
^^NCHS Data Brief, No. 59 "Vitamin D Status: United States, 2001-2006. March 3022.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**Approx. 8% if the U.S. population is at risk of Vitamin D deficiency (<30 nmol/L) Source: CDC/NCHS, NHANES
***Dosage needs are dependant on your body make-up & lifestyle & current Vitamin D intake from other sources. Consulting these factors as well as your physician will help you make the most informed decision based on your individual needs & goals.
^Based on Pharmacy Times Survey of pharmacists recommended Letter Vitamin Supplements.