Cardiovascular & Joint Health*
Omega 3 | Phospholipids | Astaxanthin Purity Tested
- Pure Antarctic Krill
- Bioavailable Omega-3
- Better Absorbed Than Fish Oil
Advantages of Krill Oil
- More Bioavailable Than Fish Oil
Because the omega-3 fatty acids in krill oil are in phospholipid form (similar to the cell structure of the human brain), making them easier for the body to recognize, absorb & utilize
- Smaller Does Than Fish Oil
Because the Omega-3 fatty acids in krill are more easily absorbed
- No Fishy Aftertaste or Burp-Back
Because of krill oil's phospholipid form
- Tested for PCBs, heavy metals (including mercury) & other impurities
- Gluten-Free; No sugars, flavors or artificial colors/preservatives
- Eco-Friendly, Sustainable Source with 100% traceability back to the location of harvest
About Krill Oil
Nature's Way® Krill Oil is produced from 100% pure Antarctic krill - one of nature's most abundant & rapidly renewable sources of omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids & antioxidants.
Helps reduce the risk of coronary heart disease: Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA & DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease (see nutrition information for total fat content).
Research confirms the important role of omega-3 fatty acids in maintaining healthy blood triglyceride levels, as well as supporting the heart, skin & joints.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.