Enteric-Coated Fish Oil
Cardiovascular & Joint Health
- Targeted Release
- Molecularly Distilled
- Mercury-Free/No PCBs
- Clinical Potency/500 mg
Mega Potency Omega-3s
Super Fisol® contains a pure, highly concentrated cold water fish oil with 70% omega-3 essential fatty acids:
- 40% EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)
- 30% DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)
Helps Reduce Risk of Heart Disease
Supportive by not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease (see nutrition information for total fat content).
Research confirms the important role of omega-3 fatty acids in maintaining healthy blood triglyceride levels, as well as supporting the heart, skin and joints.*
Fisol® supplements are professionally designed to be the most effective and easily tolerated delivery of EPA and DHA from premium fish oil - and uniquely feature the proprietary Targeted Release enteric-coating technology.
Targeted Release for Superior Effectiveness
Fisol's unique enteric coating ensures the following key benefits not found in uncoated fish oil supplements:
- Proper release in the intestines, not in the stomach
- 3x better absorption by the body than non-enteric coated fish oils - meaning more EPA/DHA gets into your system
- No fishy repeat (burp-back), fishy breath or gastrointestinal discomfort
- Smaller effective dose because of superior absorption
- Molecularly distilled
- Free of contaminants including testing of pesticides, herbicides, PCBs, dioxins and heavy metals such as mercury.
No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; No wheat, gluten, sodium, sugar, lactose or yeast.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent and disease.