NeilMed Clear Canal Ear Wax Removal Complete Kit 1 kit
our price: $11.99
save 14% ($2.00)
Do not use:
- If you have had an allergic reaction to carbamide peroxide or other ingredients in the dropper bottle.
- If you have ear drainage or discharge, ear pain, irritation, rash in the ear, or are dizzy.
- If you have an injury or perforation (hole) of the eardrum or after ear surgery, unless directed by a doctor.
- Do not use more than twice a week.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center Immediately.
- If accidental contact with eyes occurs, flush eyes with water and consult a doctor.
- System is designed for a single user to reduce the risk of contamination. Do not share with others.
Should not be used in the following situations:
- Children under 12 years of age
- Tubes in the ears
- Ear infections
- Current or previously perforated eardrums
- Recent mastoid surgery
Individuals with the following conditions should not use this product unless directed by a physician:
- Meniere's Syndrome or those experiencing dizziness, vertigo, impacted ear wax or other ear problems
Please retain in the enclosed brochure for instructions and other important information.
- Avoid spraying in the eyes
- Contents in the canister are under pressure, please do not puncture or incinerate.