Neti Pot for Daily Nasal Hygiene
Free Flowing Gravity Method
Saline Nasal Irrigation providing Moisturization & Natural Relief from Allergies & Sinus Symptoms
The Only Patented Formula of Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate available.
No Spill, No Mess, No Burning & No Stinging
Relieves Allergies & Sinus Symptoms
- Nasal Allergies & Dryness
- Sinus Pressure & Nasal Stuffiness
- Nasal Symptoms from Flu & Cold
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Smoke, & House Dust
- Post Nasal Drip & Nasal Congestion
- Soothing, No Burning or Stinging
- Easy Flow, No Spill, No Mess Pot Design
- Preservative, Iodine & Latex Free
- Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium bicarbonate (Natural Ingredients & 99.9% Pure)
- pH Balance & Isotonic Solution
- Natural relief from allergies & sinus symptoms
- Great for CPAP Users and after sinus surgery
- Safe during pregnancy
- Convenient for travel
- Money back guaranteed.*
*If returned within 90 days from the date of purchase to manufacturer.
NeilMed® NasaFlo™ Neti Pot comes with 50 packets of easy to dispense USP Grade (99.9% Pure) and Preservative Free Sodium Chloride and Sodium Bicarbonate mixture. It is pH balanced & isotonic for maximum comfort. Smooth gravity flow creates no pressure in the nasal passage, ears or sinuses. Each packet contains precisely measured mixture to mix with 8 oz (240 mL) of lukewarm distilled water, taking the guesswork out of preparing this solution. This box also contains step by step directions for use and extensive educational material on nasal and sinus disease.
- 1 NasaFlo™ Neti Pot Irrigation Device - 8 oz (240 mL)
- 50 Packets of USP Grade (99.9% Pure) Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate Mixture (pH Balanced, Natural Ingredients, Isotonic, Preservative Free & Iodine Free)
- Educational Brochure
- Directions for use
Box of 100 packets sold separately.
Dr. Mehta is the founder and president of NeilMed Pharmaceuticals, Inc. His years of data collection on several thousand patients clearly shows that NeilMed's positive pressure system, Sinus Rinse, is the simplest and therapeutically most effective when it comes to nasal irrigation. However, there are some patients who may experience pressure with that positive pressure system and in view of that, NasaFlo Neti Pot will be an alternate method for irrigation since it operates by gravity.