Size: S / M
Age: 0 – 4 Months
- 3 weighted parts contain non-toxic poly beads that add gentle pressure to mimic your calming embrace.
- Combines benefits of swaddling & touch to help babies self soothe for longer sleep.
- Unique 2-sizes-in-1 design grows with your baby. Inner pouch keeps legs snug in earlier months. Outer sack offers more room to grow in later months.
- Moms report an increase in baby's sleep by up to 2 hours.
- Exceeds highest safety standards & secures with Velcro.
- 100% Peruvian cotton is ultra soft to touch & washer / dryer safe.
The world's first lightly weighted swaddle aids safe sleep by mimicking your soothing touch. This medially backed concept has been proven to calm babies. Now the Zen Swaddle™, which brings this hospital technique to your homes, has moms reporting up to 2 hours of extra sleep. In this print, daring Mouse embarks on a flying adventure dangling from cloud strings and gliding atop paper airplanes.
Happy babies are well-rested babies. But it's not always easy for them to settle down on their own. After 9 months comfortably tucked away in the womb, the sights, sounds and experiences of their new environment can sometimes be overwhelming. Amid all of this excitement, they crave your reassuring touch, which signals, love, comfort and security. In your arms, they're most likely to be calm and sleep. But it's not always possible to hold your baby as much as either of you would like.
Techniques to mimic touch have been used in hospitals for years to soothe and nurture infants. And now the Zen Swaddle with its 3 lightly weighted parts, 2 on either sides and 1 on center, is the first to bring this technique home. Gentle pressure mimics your calming embrace. Moms report up to 2 hours increase in night-time sleep.
Weight: 7 – 14 lbs
Height: 19" – 26"