Superior Anti-Aging Protection
with Helioplex™ broad spectrum UVA/UVB
- Advanced sunscreens technology shields skin 6 layers deep from skin aging UVA rays
- Anti-oxidants combat free radicals that accelerate the signs of aging.
- Fragrance-free, Oil-free, Non-greasy feel
- #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare.
Not Just Sunburn Protection - Superior Anti-Aging Protection UVB rays harm the skin's surface and are the primary cause of sunburn. UVA's more penetrating rays damage collagen and elastin that results in the signs of premature aging: fine lines, wrinkles, sagging, age spots, broken capillaries and uneven skin tone.
Now, Neutrogena® brings you superior balanced protection against both types of harmful rays, with a true breakthrough in sunscreen technology.
The oil-free lotion works two ways to protect skin: 1) helps screen out UVB burning rays, 2) helps stop UVA skin aging rays from penetrating through surface layers for exceptional deep cellular protection. Sheer formula contains a blend of anti-oxidants to combat free radicals that accelerate the signs of aging. The beautiful, lightweight lotion absorbs quickly into skin for a fresh, non-greasy feel. It protects and cares for your skin to help maintain skin's youthful appearance every time you wear it.
Neutrogena® Age Shield Face Sunscreen - the first line of defense against the signs of aging.
- Oil-free, PABA-free, non-greasy feel
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
- Fragrance free
- Gentle enough for sensitive skin
- Water resistant, sweat resistant, resists rub-off
American Cancer Society® Sun Safe Essentials. Here are some tips from the American Caner Society to make sure you are fully protected.
- Seek Shade, especially in the middle of the day when the sun's rays are strongest (10 am to 4 pm)
- Cover up with protective clothing to guard as much skin as possible
- Wear a hat, preferably one with a wide brim, to shade your face, ears, and neck. If you choose a baseball cap, remember to protect your ears and neck with sunscreen.
- Wear Sunglasses with 99% - 100% UV absorption to provide optimal protection for eyes and the surrounding skin.
The American Cancer Society (the Society) and Neutrogena, working together to help prevent skin cancer, support the use of sunscreen. The Society does not endorse any specific product. Neutrogena pays a royalty to the Society for the use of its logo.
Questions or Comments? 1-800-299-4786 (USA)