The Multi That Sustains
Balanced Energy | Endurance*
- Made With Organic Vegetables & Herbs
- ICS Certified Organic
- Whole-Food Complexed
- Can Be Taken on an Empty Stomach
- Naturally Gluten Free
- 100% Vegetarian
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
Perfect Energy is the ideal organic whole-food multi delivering enhanced energy, performance, & endurance.* Energizing herbs, such as Organic Maca, Ginseng, & Rhodiola, boost energy - without the crash of traditional stimulants - by enhancing the body's ability to adapt to stress, fatigue, & worry.* Maintain endurance & promote recovery with a proprietary grapeseed extract that helps optimize cellular energy production.* Targeted whole-food nutrients including enhanced levels of B-Vitamins, Vitamin E, & Selenium provide critical support in natural energy production.* A complete multivitamin with 23 whole-food vitamins & minerals formulated to promote optimal health.*
New Chapter's Guiding Principles
- To Deliver the Wisdom of Nature Thus Relieving Suffering & Promoting Optimal Health
- To Advance the Organic Mission, Nourishing Body & Soul With the Healing Intelligence of Pure Whole Foods & Herbal Supplements
- To Nurture & Sustain Mother Earth, the Source of Natural Healing
- To Honor & Reward Personal Growth, for Enlightened Teamwork Depends on the Vitality of Every Member of the New Chapter® Family
We devote 10% or more of our after-tax profits to the conservation of tropical rainforests and the sacred seeds that sustain all herbal traditions.
Nutrients & herbs are cultured in organic media that may contain: milled soy, Saccharomyces cerevisiae (organic yeast: active and inactive), organic maltodextrin, organic gum acacia, organic orange and lemon peel - natural sources of bioflavonoids, organic carrot powder, organic alfalfa powder, Lactobacilli (L. acidophilus, L. bifidus, L. rhamnosus) & enzymes (deactivated).
1-888-874-4461 or 1-800-543-7279
Made in USA
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.