For external use only. Warning: Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
Do not use in the eyes, over large areas of the body, longer than one week unless directed by a doctor, on infected areas or wounds that are draining, with other first aid products such as lotions and creams, over sutures, or on mucous materials.
Ask a doctor before use if you have deep puncture wounds, deep cuts, animal bites, serious bleeding, diabetes, poor circulation, or serious burns.
When using this product do not store at temperatures above 120F°, intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse or if infection occurs.
Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.