Nexcare Cold/Hot Pack, Reusable 1 ea
- For hot or cold use:
- Check for leaks before use. Throw away if leaking.
- Individuals with problems in sensing heat or cold should use extreme caution with this product.
- For external use only. Adult supervision is recommended when using on children.
- Use with cover or wrap in a cloth for insulation.
- Talk to your doctor if you have questions about the injury or if swelling or pain persists.
- Do not lie on top of pack, as it could cause pack to break.
- To avoid burns:
- Do not over heat pack. Check temperature before use.
- Do not use heat therapy with external pain killing products.
- To avoid frostbite:
- Cold therapy should not exceed 20 minutes at a time.
Suggested First Aid: If contents contact skin or eyes, remove pack immediately. Thoroughly flush with water. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Call a doctor or poison control center immediately.