PreDamage. PostDamage. UnDamage.
Niacin-Powered Skin Therapy
For Moderate to Severe Sun Damage
- 24-Hour Prevention, Repair, and Protection
- MicroNutrient Delivery: Niacin
- Repair Cream
- 1% Pro-Niacin Patented Formula
- Physician Recommended; Fragrance, Color & Dye Free; Allergy Tested; Non-Comedogenic
Rich and replenishing, this cream cleanser removes surface impurities and makeup. Infused with moisture that minds the skin, leaving it feeling soft and supple. Ideal for dry or more sensitive skin.
- Continuous, deep delivery of Pro-Niacin strengthens the skin barrier.
- Pro-Niacin is clinically shown to visibly improve skin tone, texture and hyperpigmentation.
- Sodium Hyaluronate holds up to 200 times its weight in water helping the skin retain essential hydration.
- Evening Primrose and Olive Oil deliver supple moisture.
Tap into skin's own self-protective powers 24-hours a day with patented NIA 24 - the first inside-out topical Niacin-Powered skin barrier-building system. Inside, this patented MicroNutrient Delivery system brings a useful, continuous-release form of Niacin to skin. Outside, skin's barrier is restored and signs of damage dramatically reversed, ensuring stronger, better skin that's more resilient to sun damage. Overall skin tone and texture improve.
- Improve the appearance of sun damage, hyperpigmentation and brown spots.
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles.
- Improve skin tone, texture & firmness.
- See stronger skin with a better self-defense against visible signs of sun damage and moisture loss.
What is MicroNutrient Delivery?
MicroNutrient Delivery allows ingredients known to be beneficial to go beyond topical application, penetrating the epidermis in a slow, continuous-release, allowing time for the molecule to bio-convert to its working form.
Prevention Now Starts From Within.
The benefits of NIA 24 help to prevent, repair and fight the visible signs of sun damage.
Skin Cancer Foundation Facts*:
- In our lifetime, 1 in 5 Americans will be victims of skin cancer.
- More than 90% of all skin cancers are preventable - caused by sun exposure.
- The risk of melanoma has doubled in the past decade. It is responsible for 75% of all skin cancer-related deaths.
*These facts have been provided by the Skin Cancer Foundation
For all consumer inquires, please call 866-NIADYNE (642-3963) or visit NIA24.com