Nicorette Stop Smoking Lozenges, 2mg, Original 108 ea
our price: $57.99save 11% ($7.00)
Reduces withdrawal symptoms, including nicotine craving, associated with quitting smoking.
- Not for sale to those under 18 years of age
- Proof of age required
- Not for sale in vending machines or from any source where proof of age cannot be verified
This product is protected in sealed blisters. Do not use if individual blisters or printed backings are broken, open, or torn.
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, only use this medicine on the advice of your health care provider. Smoking can seriously harm your child. Try to stop smoking without using any nicotine replacement medicine. This medicine is believed to be safer than smoking. However, the risks to your child from this medicine are not fully known.
Do not use if you continue to smoke, chew tobacco, use snuff, or use a nicotine patch or other nicotine containing products.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- a sodium-restricted diet
- heart disease, recent heart attack, or irregular heartbeat. Nicotine can increase your heart rate.
- high blood pressure not controlled with medication. Nicotine can increase your blood pressure.
- stomach ulcers or diabetes
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
- using a non-nicotine stop smoking drug
- taking prescription medicine for depression or asthma. Your prescription dose may need to be adjusted.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- mouth problems occur
- persistent indigestion or severe sore throat occurs
- irregular heartbeat or palpitations occur
- you get symptoms of nicotine overdose such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, diarrhea, weakness and rapid heartbeat
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Nicotine lozenges may have enough nicotine to make children and pets sick. If you need to remove the lozenge, wrap it in paper and throw away in the trash. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.