Nix Lice Control Spray 5 oz (146.86 ml)
Read entire label before each use.
- Not for use on humans.
- Keep out of Reach of Children.
- Read entire label before each use.
- Observe all precautionary statements and follow directions for use carefully.
This product is extremely toxic to fish and aquatic organisms. Do not apply directly to any body of water. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment wash water. This pesticide is toxic to honey bees and other beneficial pollinators exposed to an application. Do not apply when bees are actively visiting blooming plants (vegetable, flowers, fruit/ornamental trees). Do not allow this product to come in direct contact with bee hives at any time.