For Medium to Large Breed Dogs
- Pure Omega-3 Oil Supplement
- Purity Freshness (3rd Party Tested)
- Wild Anchovy and Sardine Oil (for optimal pet health & wellness)
- Cellular health
- Immune system health
- Skin and coat health
- Joint health
- Heart health
- Brain development and maintenance
- Eye development and maintenance
- No artificial flavors or colors
- Fatty acid in natural triglyceride form
Nordic Naturals was inspired to launch our Nordic Pet Collection� to provide dog and cat companions with the same exceptional quality oils we produce for humans, so they too can experience the benefits of our fish oils.
Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet� for Medium to Large Breed Dogs is an excellent source of the omega-3 essential fatty acids EPA and DHA. It is an essential supplement to promote optimal pet health and wellness at home. Our pure omega-3 oil is derived exclusively from wild anchovies and sardines from the South Pacific Ocean off the coast of Peru. In 2008, the sustainability of these Peruvian fisheries was ranked as number one in the world.
Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet�does not include rosemary oil or flavorings, which are contained in our human products, in order to ensure safety for pets. Please use only our pet products for dogs and cats.
Nordic Naturals pure Omega-3 oil, derived exclusively from wild anchovies and sardines, offers the important omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, to help support healthy skin, coat, joints, heart, and the development and maintenance of the brain and eyes.
Nordic Naturals products are distilled for purity, and surpass all international standards for purity and freshness (Norwegian Medicinal and European Pharmacopoeia*). In accordance with these strict regulatory standards and limits, there are no heavy metals, dioxins, or PCBs detected.
* European Pharmacopoeia - no limit established for PCBs.
Crude Fat (min.)................................... 99.4%
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min.)...........31.0%
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)* (min.).....15.0%
Docosahexaneoic Acid (DHA)* (min.).......9.0%
* Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) are not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.