Ancient Healing Tea Packed with Antioxidants
Sweet, Aromatic & Spicy
- Celebrating People, Planet & Pure Tea
- 100% Real Ingredients, Nothing Else
Traditionally Known to:
- Help Weight Management*
- Improve Digestion & Metabolism
- Naturally Boost Energy
What's the Skinny on Pu-erh?
Pu-erh is an ancient healing tea picked from 500 year old organic wild tea trees in Yunnan, China. Pu-erh has more antioxidants than most green teas. Pu-erh tea leaves are piled, dampened and turned in a unique 60-day fermentation process, resulting in a deep earthy flavor and many healthy benefits touted for thousands of years. Tea enthusiasts drink Pu-erh for its rich taste and how it makes them feel.
This luxurious blend of rich Black Pu-erh tea is enlivened by the spicy and crisp hints of sweet green cardamom. The exotic and aromatic experience of this on-of-a-kind specialty tea is truly an adventure of the senses.
We are artists, alchemists, world travelers, tea lovers and above all, a brother and sister. Our dedicated tea'm shares our mission of bringing you the best tasting organic tea, sourced directly from fair labor gardens because we believe all people should be paid a wage that allows their families to thrive.
Through thoughtful choices, we are committed to reducing our impact on the planet.
- Organic tea cultivation protects the health of farmers, the planet and you
- Natural biodegradable filter-paper tea bags; not GMO corn or plastic "silky" bags
- Recyclable boxes made of 85% post-consumer waste, printed with soy-based inks and without unneeded shrink-wrap
- Programs that lower and offset our carbon emissions including a solar-powered production facility
Through thoughtful choices, Numi annually conserves:
- Trees Saved = 5,202
- Landfill Reduced (lbs.) = 334,560
- Energy Reduced (000) BTU = 2,754 million
- Water Reduced (gallons) = 2,332,740
- Net Greenhouse Emmissions = 470,475
Environmental impact estimates were made using the Environmental Defense Fund Paper Calculator.
16 Tea Bags ~ Net Wt 1.19 oz (33.6g)
Made in USA
*Along with a healthy diet and exercise.