Rooibos | Caffeine Free
Red Mellow Bush Earthy Vanilla Healer
Pure Herbal Teason Bags
The Purest Tea on the Planet
Rooibos or "Red Tea" is grown in the high desert regions of the Cederberg Mountains of South Africa. It has an earthy vanilla taste and a vibrant orange color with hints of autumn straw. Caffeine-free and with an antioxidant level comparable to green tea, Numi's Organic Red Mellow Bush Rooibos is rich in minerals, very low in tannin, and relaxing to the nerves.
Teason is our term, derived from the French tisane, for brewed herbal beverages; which strictly speaking , are not from the tea plant, Camellia Sinesis.
Numi: A Journey of Imagination begins with a cup of tea and a quiet moment....
Numi is a labor of love by a brother and sister. She hand paints the images that grace Numi's packaging, inspired by photographs he takes while traveling the world in search of organic and exotic teas and herbs. Tea is liquid meditation, reminding us to enter a time and space to find our own thoughts and visions.
We invite you to take the tea transformation.
The Purest tea on the Planet:
- Selecting premium, full leaf teas - never tea dust - to ensure smooth, soothing flavors that nurture your health.
- Using 100% real ingredients - fruits, flowers & spices - to create an authentic, natural taste.
- We don't believe in the common practice of adding oils & "natural" flavorings to create flavor.
- Supporting our CommuniTEA by sourcing certified organic teas & herbs directly from the farmers.
- Conscientiously creating partnerships that improve the quality of life from farmer to packer.
- Using eco-friendly packaging: The carton is made of 85% post-consumer waste, printed with soy based inks and the tea bags themselves are biodegradable
USDA Organic / Certified Organic by QAI