For use in the eyes only.
Do not use if this product changes color.
When using this product: Do not touch the tip of the container to any surface to avoid contamination. Do not reuse once opened.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: You feel eye pain or changes in vision, continues redness or irritation of the eye. The condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Use only if printed tamper seals on top and bottom flaps are intact. Use only is twist top of single-dose container is intact.