Hazards To Humans And Domestic Animals
Caution: Harmful if swallowed or inhaled. Avoid breathing vapors. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. For outdoor use only. Do not use indoors, in a tent or enclosed area. Attention, colored vent top is hot while in use.
Be Sure To Wash Hands After Handling.
First Aid: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
- If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- If inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.
Environmental Hazards: This pesticide is highly toxic to fish. Do not apply directly to water. Drift from treated areas may be hazardous to organisms in adjacent aquatic sites.
Physical And Chemical Hazards: Do not cover unit top with any foreign material while in use. Before lighting candle make sure wick is trimmed to 1/4 inch. To avoid fire hazard, do not place pads, matches or other foreign matter near candle flame. Never cut, bend or alter shape of pad. Pads may cause staining-- avoid contact with other surfaces. Do not place near combustible materials such as dry vegetation, clothing, or fuels. Never Burn Candle Unattended. Failure to follow these instructions could result in personal injury or property damage.
Do not use anything other than Off!® pads and candles in unit. S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc. will not be held responsible for damage, injury or poor performance caused by the use of other pads and candles.