Awaken your senses with the deep cleansing and fresh scents of Olay® Cleansing Body Wash. Unlike regular soap, Olay Cleansing Body Wash won't dry your skin, leaving it fresh, beautiful, and more hydrated. Bring home specialty-brand indulgence at half the price* with Olay Cleansing Body Wash.
- Deep-cleansing lather and fresh scents to awaken the senses
- Won't dry your skin, unlike regular soap, leaving it fresh and hydrated
- Get specialty-brand indulgence at 1/2 the price*
- Refreshing Nectarine Scent: The fresh scent of juicy nectarines
- Olay Refreshing Nectarine Cleansing Body Wash
Indulge with Your Favorite Scent:
- Luscious Orchid - Infused with jojoba extract and the exotic scent of fresh orchids
- Silky Berry - Infused with almond oil and the mouthwatering scent of fresh-picked berries
- Soothing Cucumber - Infused with avocado oil and the crisp scent of refreshing cucumbers
- Refreshing Nectarine - Infused with sunflower oil and the fresh scent of juicy nectarines
What Are You Looking for From Your Body Wash?
- Scent: Try Olay Cleansing body washes
- Moisture: Try Olay Moisture body washes
- Extra Moisture: Try Olay 2-in-1 Advanced Ribbons body washes
- Moisture & Scent: Try Olay 2-in-1 Essential Oils body washes
Did You Know? Dry Skin Remedies in Your Shower
Experiencing dry, itchy skin? The cause could be lurking right in your own bathroom. P&G® beauty scientists conducted a survey and found that taking frequent hot showers and baths is one of the leading factors of dry skin. So what is a dry-skin remedy in the shower? Reach for moisture-enriched body washes and beauty bars, which have more moisture than regular soap. These can help you battle dry skin as you cleanse.
Olay Product and Ingredient Safety Promise
Olay is committed to providing safe products to our consumers. Ensuring the safety of our products is a responsibility that Olay takes very seriously.
Each year, Olay conducts over 400,000 safety and quality tests to ensure an excellent experience for women around the world.
All Olay ingredients must be substantiated for safety over a lifetime of intended use prior to manufacturing. As an example, we conducted over 250 separate safety evaluations for new Olay product formulations in the last year alone.
More than 1,000 Procter & Gamble employees globally work full-time to ensure the safety and regulatory compliance of our products and operations, including more than 500 employees who work directly on product safety.
*Suggested retail price per ounce vs. leading specialty brand