Gently Exfoliates for Radiant Skin
Wash your way to radiant skin! Olay® Daily Exfoliating Body Wash with sea salt gently washes away dead skin and impurities while deep cleansing lather helps purify - leaving beautiful, more hydrated* skin behind. Olay Daily Exfoliating Body Wash helps reveal radiant, beautiful skin. After 1 Use: Cleanses and gently exfoliates to wash away dead skin; 1 Week: Removes impurities that dull skin to leave skin that glows; 1 Bottle: Helps reveal radiant, beautiful skin.
- Gently exfoliates dull skin leaving glowing, radiant skin behind
- Helps remove dead skin and impurities
- Deep-cleansing lather leaves skin more hydrated than regular soap
- After 1 Use: Cleanses and gently exfoliates to wash away dead skin; 1 Week: Removes impurities that dull skin to leave skin that glows; 1 Bottle: Helps reveal radiant, beautiful skin
- Olay Daily Exfoliating Body Wash
Find Your Favorite Olay Moisturizing Body Wash:
- Ultra Moisture - Moisturizes better than 7 bottles of the leading body wash
- Age Defying - Younger-looking skin after just one use
- Daily Moisture Quench - Visibly replenishes skin's moisture after just one use
What Are You Looking for From Your Body Wash?
- Scent: Try Olay Cleansing body washes
- Moisture: Try Olay Moisture body washes
- Extra Moisture: Try Olay 2-in-1 Advanced Ribbons body washes
- Moisture & Scent: Try Olay 2-in-1 Essential Oils body washes
Did You Know? Dry Skin Remedies in Your Shower
Experiencing dry, itchy skin? The cause could be lurking right in your own bathroom. P&G® beauty scientists conducted a survey and found that taking frequent hot showers and baths is one of the leading factors of dry skin. So what is a dry-skin remedy in the shower? Reach for moisture-enriched body washes and beauty bars, which have more moisture than regular soap. These can help you battle dry skin as you cleanse.
Olay Product and Ingredient Safety Promise
Olay is committed to providing safe products to our consumers. Ensuring the safety of our products is a responsibility that Olay takes very seriously.
Each year, Olay conducts over 400,000 safety and quality tests to ensure an excellent experience for women around the world.
All Olay ingredients must be substantiated for safety over a lifetime of intended use prior to manufacturing. As an example, we conducted over 250 separate safety evaluations for new Olay product formulations in the last year alone.
More than 1,000 Procter & Gamble employees globally work full-time to ensure the safety and regulatory compliance of our products and operations, including more than 500 employees who work directly on product safety.
*Vs. regular soap.