Omron® 7 SERIES wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
The 7 SERIES wrist, an advanced and portable model, is slim and more discrete for readings anywhere you go. It employs smart Heart Guide Technology, which is automatically activated the moment your wrist is at heart level, for a precise reading every time.
The 7 SERIES provides you with these 7 benefits:
- Heart Guide Technology
Heart Guide Technology automatically activates when your wrist is at heart level, ensuring consistently accurate readings. Flashing orange and blue indicator lights help guide your wrist to heart level, making it easier to find the correct position.
- Two User Mode
Allows two different users to monitor and track their readings separately in the stored memory.
- BP Level Indicator
Shows how your reading compares to the American Heart Association's guideline for normal home blood pressure levels.
- Slim Portable Design
Slim design is more discrete and convenient for portability, allowing users to monitor their blood pressure at home, work or anywhere.
- Irregular Heartbeat Detector
This monitor can detect irregular heartbeats while your blood pressure is being measured.
- Advanced Averaging
Exclusive technology automatically displays the average of up to the last 3 readings taken within the last 10 minutes.
- 200 Memory Storage
100 memory storage for each person (200 total) with date and time stamp allows you to review the last 100 readings with a touch of a button.
Facts About Blood Pressure
Your heart is your most important organ, and it's a good idea to know how well it's doing. With Omron home blood pressure monitors, you consistently get an accurate picture of your heart's health.
One in three adults suffer from high blood pressure in America. This condition can lead to heart attacks, strokes, kidney failure, and blindness. With the Omron 7 wrist monitor, you can monitor your blood pressure at home, and with the help of your physician, take steps to decrease your risk of heart disease. A healthy heart combined with a healthy lifestyle will help increase your chances for a long, active life.
What the Numbers Mean
Understanding your readings is easy with the Omron 7 SERIES wrist blood pressure monitor. The easy-to-read screen displays your readings in large font and labels each number with a tab along the side.
- Systolic Pressure is the top number on the display. It's the pressure created as your heart contracts to pump blood throughout the body.
- Diastolic Pressure is the bottom number on the display. It's the pressure between beats, when your heart relaxes.
These numbers combine to give you your blood pressure reading (systolic over diastolic pressure).
Small changes, huge rewards. Managing your blood pressure doesn't have to take a lot of work. In fact, small improvements can significantly boost your health. Make these changes, and you'll feel better that you did.
- Exercise - Be active. It's the best way to a better heart.
- Diet - Eat right. Low-fat, low-sodium substitutes are the best medicine.
- Habits - Kick the habits. Minimize your alcohol and cigarette intake.
- Stress - Stifle the stress. Relax by doing things you enjoy.
- Physician - Your doctor can help you create a healthy plan of action to follow.
- 1 Digital Wrist Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor with Attached Wrist Cuff (fits wrists 5 1/4" to 8 1/2")
- 1 Illustrated English/Spanish Instruction Manual
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 2 AAA Batteries
- 1 Storage Case
Made in China
Questions? 1 (800) 634-4350