Omron 7 Series Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor (Model BP652) Clinically Proven Accurate with Heart Zone Guidance and Irregular Heartbeat Detector
The 7 SERIES wrist, an advanced and portable model, is slim and more discrete for readings anywhere you go. It employs smart Heart Guide Technology, which is automatically activated the moment your wrist is at heart level, for a precise reading every time.
- No. 1 Doctor and Pharmacist recommended Brand and #1 selling Manufacturer of Blood Pressure Monitors for 40 years
- Tested and validated for accuracy the same as all Omron upper arm blood pressure monitors
- Heart Zone Guidance feature helps ensure consistently accurate readings
- Irregular Heartbeat Detector alerts you of irregular heartbeats while your blood pressure is being taken; also features Ultrasilent Inflation, Blood Pressure Level Indicator Bar and Advanced Averaging
- 100 Memory Storage with date and time stamp allows you to review readings with the touch of a button
Facts About Blood Pressure
Your heart is your most important organ, and it's a good idea to know how well it's doing. With Omron home blood pressure monitors, you consistently get an accurate picture of your heart's health.
One in three adults suffer from high blood pressure in America. This condition can lead to heart attacks, strokes, kidney failure, and blindness. With the Omron 7 wrist monitor, you can monitor your blood pressure at home, and with the help of your physician, take steps to decrease your risk of heart disease. A healthy heart combined with a healthy lifestyle will help increase your chances for a long, active life.
What the Numbers Mean
Understanding your readings is easy with the Omron 7 SERIES wrist blood pressure monitor. The easy-to-read screen displays your readings in large font and labels each number with a tab along the side.
- Systolic Pressure is the top number on the display. It's the pressure created as your heart contracts to pump blood throughout the body.
- Diastolic Pressure is the bottom number on the display. It's the pressure between beats, when your heart relaxes.
These numbers combine to give you your blood pressure reading (systolic over diastolic pressure).
Small changes, huge rewards. Managing your blood pressure doesn't have to take a lot of work. In fact, small improvements can significantly boost your health. Make these changes, and you'll feel better that you did.
- Exercise - Be active. It's the best way to a better heart.
- Diet - Eat right. Low-fat, low-sodium substitutes are the best medicine.
- Habits - Kick the habits. Minimize your alcohol and cigarette intake.
- Stress - Stifle the stress. Relax by doing things you enjoy.
- Physician - Your doctor can help you create a healthy plan of action to follow.
- 1 Digital Wrist Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor with Attached Wrist Cuff (fits wrists 5 1/4" to 8 1/2")
- 1 Illustrated English/Spanish Instruction Manual
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 2 AAA Batteries
- 1 Storage Case
Made in China
Questions? 1 (800) 634-4350