Compatible with Windows® 8 & Other Supported Operating Systems
- USB to Stereo Plug Design Compatible with OneTouch® UltraMini®, OneTouch Ultra®2, OneTouch Ultra®, OneTouch UltraSmart®, & OneTouch Select® Blood Glucose Meters
- For Use with OneTouch Diabetes Management Software
- 6 ft Long
Lifescan is happy to announce the availability of a new OneTouch USB Cable for OneTouch Diabetes Management Software users.
The new OneTouch USB Cable is a USB to stereo plug cable used to connect the OneTouch Ultra Family of Meters* and the OneTouch Select Meter to a personal computer to run OneTouch Diabetes Management Software. The new cable is compatible with Windows 8 and other supported operating systems.
About OneTouch Diabetes Management Software
The OneTouch Diabetes Management Software program is designed to help healthcare professionals and people with diabetes, track and monitor blood glucose levels. OneTouch Diabetes Management Software can also be used to help plan meals, exercise, and medications. Whether you are a patient with diabetes using OneTouch Software at home, or a healthcare professional using it in the office, OneTouch Diabetes Management Software can help you manage the information that can help improve glycemic control.
OneTouch Diabetes Management Software Enables You to do the Following:
- Transfer Glucose Readings & Other Data from a Meter to Your PC
- Choose from 11 Report Formats to View & Print Data
- Calculate Glucose Averages & Standard Deviations
- Highlight Glucose Readings That Are within, above, & below the Target Range
- Customize Dates, Meal Slots, Target Glucose Ranges, etc.
- Add Data such as Insulin Doses, Exercise Duration, Carb Intake, & Health Comments
- Print Reports for Long-Term Record Keeping
Dimensions: 6.125" x 5.375" x 1.25"
Weight (lbs.): 0.3
Cube (Cubic Inches): 41.15
*Includes the OneTouch UltraMini, OneTouch Ultra2, OneTouch Ultra, OneTouch UltraSmart Meters