Provides Comfort and Moisture from Insertion to Removal
- Helps Remove Protein Deposits & Reduces Lipid Deposition
- For Silicone Hydrogel & Soft Contact Lenses
- Cleans & Reconditions
- Rinses, Disinfects & Stores
Only Opti-Free PureMoist Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution with HydraGlyde Moisture Matrix provides comfort and moisture from insertion to removal. Removes protein deposits and reduces lipid deposition for silicone hydrogel and soft contact lenses.
With HydraGlyde Moisture Matrix. HydraGlyde Moisture Matrix is a proprietary wetting agent in Opti-Free PureMoist MPDS that provides comfort and moisture from insertion to removal.
How it Works:
- In the lens case, HydraGlyde Moisture Matrix embeds itself on and within the lens surface to provide moist and hydrated lenses throughout the day.
- HydraGlyde Moisture Matrix provides a lubricating cushion of moisture for comfort from lens insertion to removal.
Opti-Free PureMoist Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution, containing HydraGlyde Moisture Matrix, is a proprietary formula that is specially designed. Provides comfort and moisture from insertion to removal. Reduces lipid deposition and removes protein for clear vision.
Effective yet gentle formula that kills germs. HydraGlyde Moisture Matrix is a proprietary multi-functional block copolymer that is primarily designed for wetting and lubricating silicone hydrogel lenses. Tetronic is a registered trademark of BASF. Biocompatible Dual Disinfection: Polyquad and Aldox enhanced disinfection formula reduces harmful microorganisms that can cause eye infections. Lens Moisture: For optimal lens moisture, hydration and cleaning, fill the lens case with fresh solution every time lenses are stored. Never reuse solution. This will help achieve maximum lens surface moisture for all day comfortable lens wear.
Made in USA