Optimum Care Bodifying Relaxer, Mild 1 kit
- Use the strength of Optimum Care relaxer suited to your hair type.
- Not for use on children.
- To avoid hair loss and hair breakage, do not use on bleached hair, highlighted hair, hair treated with henna or metallic salts, or hair processed with a thio/perm product.
- If you have permanent haircolor, wait at least 14 days before relaxing.
- Do not use on hair that is fragile or damaged. For example, due to frequent coloring or other chemical processing
- Do not use if you have an irritated or damaged scalp
- It is recommended you use a protective base cream (petroleum jelly) during relaxer application for more comfort.
- Read and follow enclosed instruction sheet completely. Failure to follow these instructions or warnings or other misuse of the product can cause serious injury to eyes or skin and can damage hair or result in permanent hair loss.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Contains alkali.
- Wear gloves provided in the kit throughout the relaxing process.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Can cause blindness.
- Keep relaxer off scalp and other skin areas. Contact with scalp or other skin areas can cause serious skin irritations or burns.