The Bigger Picture
Naturally and Artificially Flavored
- 24 G Protein
- 5.5 G BCAAs
- 4 G Glutamine & Precursors
- 77 Servings
Whey Protein Isolates
The Bigger Picture of Whey
Whey Protein Isolates are 90% pure protein by weight. They are the purest and most expensive form of whey protein that exists. That's why they are the first ingredients you read on the 100% Whey Gold Standard label. By using Whey Protein Isolates as our priamry protein source, we're able to pack 24 grams of the purest, muscle-building protein per serving, and a lot less of the fat, cholesterol, lactose and other stuff you can do without. There's no question this is the standard by which other whey proteins are measured.
The Advanced Gold Standard Whey Protein Blend:
100% Whey Gold Standard is made of an exclusive blend of:
- Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolates
- Ion-Exchange Whey Protein Isolates
- Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate
- Hydrowhey Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides
Typical Amino Acid Profile (milligrams per serving)
|Essential Amino Acids (EAAs)
|| Conditionally Essential Amino Acids (CAAs)
|| Nonessential Amino Acids (NAAs)|
| Tryptophan 405
|| Arginine 505
|| Aspartic Acid 2508|
| Valine 1422
|| Cystine 494
|| Serine 1126|
| Threonine 1654
|| Tyrosine 703
|| Glycine 412|
| Isoleucine 1573
|| Histidine 423
|| Alanine 1180 |
| Leucine 2531
|| Proline 1509
| Lysine 2233
|| Glutamine & Precursors 4082
| Phenylalanine 748
| Methionine 492
Beyond the Basics
- Packed with Whey Protein Isolates (WPI).
- Higher Protein Percentage (24 grams of protein; 79% protein by weight).
- Includes Hydrowhey, strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make protein faster acting.
- Contains Lactase and Aminogen® digestive enzymes to enhance utilization.
- Whey Protein Microfractions including Alpha-lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Beta-lactoglobullin, Immunoglobulin G (lgG), Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase and various growth factors.
- Over 4 grams of glutamine & glutamine precursors.
- More than 5 grams of BCAA's (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine) in each scoop.
Suggested Use: Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day through a combination of high protein foods and supplements. For best results, consume your daily protein allotment over several small meals spread throughout the day.
Carefully manufactured in the USA by ON