Simple, Easy, and Functional
Self-Setting Projection Clock with Indoor Temperature
Oregon Scientific RM313PNA Projection Atomic Alarm Clock with Indoor Temperature is an attractive silver and gray timepiece featuring not only fixed projection time but also indoor temperature. The time projection even shows AM or PM time mode!
This sleek Oregon Scientific projection atomic clock beams the time onto the ceiling of a darkened room and displays a soft glowing red digital time image. The backlit console displays digital time and indoor temperature in addition to day and date. This affordable atomic clock is updated daily via radio signal from Fort Collins, Colorado and maintains accuracy to within one second of official U.S. government time. The compact fixed projection clock also has a snooze alarm, daily crescendo alarm, a two-line LCD display and much more!
An AC adapter with backup batteries powers the atomic projection alarm clock. When the AC adapter is used time projection is continuous.
The projection atomic clock is a combination of modern technology and affordability!
- Automatically sets itself to the U.S. Atomic Clock and adjusts for Daylight Saving Time
- Indoor thermometer
- Projection feature displays time
- Illuminated with HiGlo™ electroluminescent backlight
- Features a crescendo alarm clock with eight-minute snooze function
- Icon display of U.S. map with designated time zones
- Requires two AA batteries (not included)
- RM313PNA Self-Setting Projection Clock with Indoor Temperature
- AC adaptor
- User manual
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.