Emergency Portable Weather Radio
Don't Leave Home Without Your Emergency Portable Weather Radio
- Monitors U.S. Emergency All Hazards, and Emergency Alert
- System (EAS) weather bulletins, warnings, and forecasts
- Receives all National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association (NOAA) reports, which provide all available emergency advisories on tornadoes, severe thunderstorms, floods, evacuations, civil danger warnings, and more
- Flexible programming—select Specific Area Message Encoding (SAME) state or county codes to receive broadcast from up to six different areas
- Audio alarm sounds and visual alert signals shows when alerts are issued
- Four levels of messages: Statement, Watch, Warning, and Test
- Non-volatile memory function saves settings in the event of power loss
Twenty-four hours a day, the portable Public Alert Monitor receives and displays National Weather Services weather bulletins, alerts, watches, and forecasts, U.S. Emergency All Hazards bulletins, and local Emergency Alert System (EAS) bulletins and warnings. The automatic alert system triggers the radio speaker and audible-visual alert for instant awareness of conditions affecting life and property. Featuring advanced S.A.M.E (Specific Area Message Encoding) technology, the radio can be programmed to receive information specific to your geographic area.
When traveling, boating, hiking or working outdoors, the WR601 will always keep you informed.
Made in China
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.