Desktop Emergency Alert Radio
Stay Informed. Stay Prepared.
- Provides 24-hour broadcasts of public alert emergencies
- Can receive broadcasts for up to nine different local areas
- Three levels of messages: Advisory, Watch, Warning
- Built-in extendable antenna
- Broadcasts messages visually using dot matrix display
- Automatically sets channel for clearest reception
- Alerts available in English, French and Spanish
- External speaker jack and antenna port
- Signal Strength icon with Signal Loss reminder
- Large scrolling LCD display with backlight
The Desktop NOAA receives and displays National Weather Services weather bulletins, alerts, watches, and forecasts, U.S. Emergency All Hazards bulletins, and local Emergency Alert System (EAS) bulletins and warnings 24 hours a day. The automatic alert system triggers the radio speaker and audible-visual alert for instant awareness of conditions affecting life and property. Featuring advanced S.A.M.E (Specific Area Message Encoding) technology, the radio can be programmed to receive information specific to your geographic area.
Made in China
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.