With Vitamin D3
600 IU Vitamin D3
Helps Reduce the risk of Hip Fractures by 29%
- Light Lemon Chiffon Natural and Artificial Flavor
- Most Vitamin D3 Per Pill of Any Leading Brand
Reasons to choose Os-Cal®:
- Helps reduce the risk of osteoporosis
- Highly absorbable calcium
- Meets USP dissolution standards
- Contains the only form of calcium shown to help promote colon health*
- One Os-Cal Ultra® has no sugar or carbohydrates
- One Os-Cal Ultra® has 600 mg of elemental calcium; one Citracal + Vitamin D® has only 315 mg
Osteoporosis. . . Regular exercise and a healthy diet with enough calcium helps teen, middle-aged and older women and men maintain good bone health. While Caucasian and Asian women are at greatest risk, all middle aged women, those with a family history of the disease, and older men and women are at risk for developing osteoporosis.
Adequate calcium intake is important, but daily intakes above 200mg are not likely to provide any additional benefit.
Active, Healthy Live Depend on Strong, Healthy Bones!
Os-Cal, helps keep bones strong.
Why is Vitamin D Important?
According to the Nation Institutes of Health (NIH):
- Vitamin D is essential for optimal calcium absorption.
- Without vitamin D, bones can become thin and brittle
- It can be difficult to obtain enough vitamin D from natural food sources and sunlight.
Who Needs Extra Vitamin D?
According to the NIH, individuals at increased risk of vitamin D deficiency are:
- Adults (50 years and over)
- African Americans and others with darker skin
- Those with limited exposure to the sun
- Those consistently wearing sunscreen SPF 8 or greater.
"Don't take chances . .. Take Os-Cal Chewable."®
Proud sponsor of Senior Olympics 2007
Made in Norway
*The Os-Cal brand of calcium supplements is the #1 Dr. recommended among leading calcium supplement brands.