With Vitamin D3
600 IU Vitamin D3
Helps Reduce the risk of Hip Fractures by 29%
- Vitamin D3 Helps Optimize Calcium Absorption
- Most Vitamin D3 Per Pill of Any Leading Brand
Vitamin D "The Sunshine Vitamin"...
Why is Vitamin D Important? According to the National Institute of Health (NIH):
- Vitamin D is essential for optimal calcium absorption.
- Without vitamin D, bones can be become thin and brittle.
- It can be difficult to obtain enough vitamin D from natural food sources and sunlight.
Who Needs Extra Vitamin D? According to the NIH, individuals at increased risk of vitamin D deficiency are:
- Adults (50 years and over)
- African Americans and others with darker skin
- Those with limited exposure to the sun
- Those consistently wearing sunscreen SPF 8 or greater
Regular exercise and a healthy diet with enough calcium helps teen, middle-aged and older women and men maintain good bone health. While Caucasian and Asian women are at greatest risk, all middle-aged women, those with a family history of the disease, and older men and women are at risk for developing osteoporosis.
Adequate calcium intake is important, but daily intakes above 2000mg are not likely to provide any additional benefits.
Active, Healthy Lives Depend on Strong, Healthy Bones! Os-Cal, helps keep bones strong.
"Don't Take Chances... Take Os-Cal."®