Coffee purists have long preferred the French Press over conventional brewing devices but the enjoyment inevitably fades after the last sip when it’s time to clean up.
The OXO Good Grips French Press takes the labor out of the love with an innovative ladle that catches brewed coffee grounds and removes them in one easy step.
Sturdy stainless steel housing contains a traditional glass carafe to ensure a pure brewing and serving experience.
Soft, comfortable, non-slip grips on the handle and the top of the filter plunger make brewing and pouring easy.
To brew, insert the silicone ladle into the carafe and then add coarsely ground coffee and hot water using convenient measurement markings for desired quantity. For best results, stir well, steep for four minutes, push the filter plunger downward and then pour the perfect cup. When finished, the ladle removes the brewed grounds from the device in one simple step: no dumping, scooping, banging, or scrubbing. Just rinse, invert on a drying rack and the Press is ready and waiting for the next fuss-free brewing.
- Innovative stainless steel and silicone ladle removes grounds in one easy step
- Sturdy stainless steel housing and glass carafe ensure optimal brewing and serving
- Soft, comfortable, non-slip grips on handle and top of filter plunger
- Convenient measurement markings on glass carafe
- Filter screws off plunger mechanism for separate cleaning
- 8 cup Press is ideal for serving parties of two or more
- All parts are BPA free
- After removing grounds, hand wash and drip dry all parts separately
Made in China