Now, You Can Monitor Your Power Consumption Remotely
Simply plug in the wireless sensor along with the item(s) you wish to check and it will transmit data to the central LCD display where you can see your cumulative electrical expenses and your carbon footprint.
- 300 foot wireless range
- Can be used with up to 8 sensors
- Calculates carbon emissions & costs
- Allows you to calculate the carbon footprint of your appliances
- Displays eight critical units of measurement
Carbon Footprint Can be Defined as:
The total amount of greenhouse gases produced, directly and indirectly, as a by-product of human activity and understanding your carbon footprint can be a very powerful tool in recognizing the impact your personal behavior has on global warming.
Monitoring the power consumption of your household electronics allows you to see how they contribute to your carbon footprint. Built-in software allows you to customize the device to fit you; giving you the ability to take KWH (kilowatt hour) data and combine it with the type of electricity that is generated in your area (i.e. coal, hydro, atomic) for a more precise reading.
Forecasting cost by the day, week, month or even an entire year, the powered by Kill A Watt® forecast feature will let you get a handle on your energy usage once and for all.
- Model: P4200 (Contents: 1 P4220 Sensor, 1 P4225 Display)
- Operating Voltage: 115 VAC
- Max Voltage: 125 VAC
- Max Current: 15 A
- Max Power: 1875 VA
- Transmission frequency: 916.5 MHz
- Free field range: Max. 300 ft
- Dimensions: Display 5" x 4" x 1-1/4"; Sensor 5-3/8" x 2-3/16" (HxW)
- Weight: 13 oz
Requires 3 AA Batteries (Not included).
Specifications subject to change without notice.
Made in China
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.