Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup
As delicious as it is versatile our condensed Cream of Chicken soup is a savory blend of pure roasted chicken, cr�me fra�che and a hint of garlic. Enjoy as is or use as a base for soups, casseroles and sauces. It has all the goodness of a homemade treat the entire family will love.
Roasted Chicken and Almonds (Serves 8)
- 2 frying chickens, cut into serving pieces (you can substitute 12-14 boneless chicken breasts)
- 1 cup of sliced almonds
- 1 (12 oz.) Pacific Natural* Foods Cream of Mushroom Condensed Soup
- 10 oz. of refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup of Pacific Natural* Foods Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup of grated Romano
- Preheat to 305° F. Place chicken in large roasting pan. Sprinkle with half the almonds.
- In large bowl, mix the soup with Alfredo sauce and 1/4 cup broth, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and Romano cheese.
- Pour over chicken. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese and remaining almonds. Bake at 350 degrees for 1-3/4 to 2 hours, until chicken is thoroughly cooked and the sauce is bubbling and starts to brown on top.
- Serve over hot cooked rice or bow tie pasta to soak up the sauce.
*Minimally processed. No artificial ingredients.
- Easy to pour
- Gluten Free
- Great for recipes
- After Opening, keep refrigerated and use within 7-10 days.
Pacific Natural Foods' exclusive Certified to the Source® program tracks and ensures that every natural and organic ingredient in every product Pacific Natural foods makes is the highest quality and only from a guaranteed source.
At Pacific Natural Foods, we're committed to quality - so committed that we Unconditionally Guarantee it.