Panadol 500 Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Caplets 24 ea
|Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain reliever/fever reducers.|
Acetaminophen may cause liver damage. Do not use
When using this product do not use more than directed (see overdose warning). Stop use and ask a doctor if
- With any other product containing acetaminophen
- For more than 10 days for pain unless directed by a doctor
- For more than 3 days for fever unless directed by a doctor
- In children under 12 years of age
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Symptoms do not improve
- New symptoms occur
- Pain or fever persists or gets worse
- Redness or swelling is present
Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms..