Arm-in Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitor featuring Portable Wireless Display
Portable wireless display allows:
- Readings taken with either arm
- Easy viewing from any angle
- Convenient portability of stored data to a doctor's office
- Arm in design with comfortable elbow support and no cuff to wrap!
Wireless display unit
- Measure blood pressure by setting portable, wireless display where you can read it
- The main unit and wireless display communicate via infrared signals. These signals are sent from the main unit, bounce off your body and are picked up by the wireless device
Am/PM average systolic comparison
The average systolic blood pressure measured in the morning (when rising) and at night (when going to bed) are displayed simultaneously, which is useful for detecting the Early Morning Hypertension
Irregular pulse function
If the unit detects an irregular pulse during the measurement, the irregular pulse function icon appears after the measurement, so we recommend taking the measurement again.
2 persons X 90 memory
Data on systolic blood pressure, diastolic blood pressure, pulse rate value, date, and time for a maximum of two persons for one month (3 times a day x 30 days) can be saved. Manage the blood pressure of you and your spouse.
3-color confirmation system
Blood pressure symbol for classification of blood pressure category
If the unit detects any movement of the arm during measurement, the movement detection symbol is displayed, so we recommend taking the measurement again
The measurement date and time can be saved for managing blood pressure
Elbow support with the angle adjustment function
Elbow and upper arm support provide more ergonomical comfort for different body types
Large LCD display
The blood pressure value is indicated in legible large 7/8" (23mm) letters.
(The blood pressure and the pulse rate values are indicated simultaneously)
Large In/Off and Start button
With the large On/Off and Start button, start the measurement easily and efficiently
6 "AA" alkaline batteries included